I'm so thankful that I only have three weeks left of torture, or I mean Esthetics. I guess I could say that I'm glad I had this experience so I know for sure that I want to do hair. It gets so hard finding the motivation to go everyday, but I'm almost done. For our practical final, we are demonstrating a Classic European facial, which lasts about an hour and a half. It consists of two basic cleanses, high frequency treatment, extractions with the mag-lamp, massage with oil and finishes off with a masque and steam. I'm a little nervous since I don't quite have all the steps down, but I'm getting better. I can see it being a test I cram for and then afterwards forgetting everything. Esthetics has just become boring to me.
I've been thinking about it for a while, and for Summer semester, I will take a break from regular beauty school classes to focus on the other classes I need to graduate. I need to take courses like Eng 1010, Communications, Human Relations and Salon Success. It'll be better that I focus and get these classes done and then I can get back into speed with beauty school. Can't wait to graduate! It just can't get here soon enough!
No comments:
Post a Comment