Thursday, April 9, 2009

blog blog blog...

So obviosly I'm not the blogging type. But with the proper motivation (yes dear) you can get me on our site and posting something.

Right now I've got Amy playing love songs with me. Right now it's 1,2,3,4 by Plain White T's. It's one of my favorite things, sitting next to each other or snuggling on the couch or bedroom listening to music. I've got some Journey songs on my iPhone I love to listen to, as well as Ingrid Michealson (probably spelled wrong, but oh well) and quite a few others.

We're also watching Princess Diarys, one of the movies I love secretly but would never admit to the guys at work. Call me wierd, call me stupid, but don't insult my movies! Of course, I've got Amy convinced to go to Star Trek in May, but you probably won't get her to admit that one. And Nathan and I have a bro date for Terminator. Transformers for my birthday, X-men next month, and Toy Story next year also made my list. I still would love to go see Monster's vs. Aliens, but am having a hard time convincing Amy to go.

On that note, please don't watch Knowing. To be honest, it was an excellent idea and had a very strong start. Unfortunatly, being told that aliens planted human life on earth and that they caused a girl to go crazy really turned me off.

Well, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment