So after a week long battle with swine flu, Amy and I are sitting here with cabin fever.
It all started on Monday when I didn't feel well enough and went into the doctors. They said I looked and tested okay, I got some meds, and was sent home. Half-way through the day Tuesday I suddenly started to feel nauseous. Wednesday I woke up feeling horrible, and went downhill from there.
Thursday was the worst possible day. Sleeping in 15-30min intervals, my body forcing any fluids out in any way possible sometimes at the same time, absolutely no energy to do anything. Worst. Day. Ever.
Luckily Amy never felt any of this, having avoided the majority of the disease suffering only from a sore throat and some fatigue. The angel took care of me thankfully and life was good.
Now we are stuck. stuck in this home. With the in-laws!
No comments:
Post a Comment