Saturday, May 23, 2009

Has it been a year already?!

Realizing more and more each day how close we're getting to our one-year wedding anniversary (next Sunday)! Without a doubt, this has been the best year of my life. I've really enjoyed getting to better know Chris and having new adventures with him. I'm definitely ready for more years to come. Bring it on!
Chris let me know yesterday morning that he had a surprised planned for our anniversary and that we weren't just staying ONE night at a hotel. That's the only clue I was given... of course I got the rest out of him. He couldn't leave it hanging! Looks like we're booked for two nights this coming weekend (the 29th-31st) at the Homestead Resort up at Midway. We're planning on getting a couple's massage on Saturday afternoon (I'm still convincing Chris of this) and just relaxing all weekend. I seriously can't wait! ... Now I just need to figure out what to get him....?

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS!! I'm so happy for both of you! Hope you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete