Sunday, January 18, 2009
Esthetics!
As most of you know, I've been busy doing Orientation Esthetics at beauty school this semester. It's nice to have a small break from doing hair everyday, but I'll be back to doing that this Summer. Esthetics mainly deals with "the health and beauty of the skin" (actual quote from our textbooks). I'll be learning to wax in a few short weeks and hopefully Chris will let me practice on him (Ha ha, I love you, honey!). I won't be getting into very detailed facials, massages, or the dreaded Brazillian Bikini Wax (that's just saved for Master Esthetics, which I'm not sure I want to take.) I'll be learning to do basic manicures, pedicures, waxing and small facials for now. Our teacher told us this past week that we can no longer shave our armpits, legs and tweeze our eyebrows. I'm beginning to feel like I'm camping again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
haha that totally sucks! But it sounds like you are having fun and it's cool you and Trina are in the same class! Luv ya!
ReplyDelete